- Available in 2 popular reversible colors
- Two detachable edge pieces allows any tile to be a corner, border or center
- Backed by a 1 year limited warranty
- Made from non-recycled, non-toxic, lightweight, and durable high density closed cell EVA foam
- Foam tiles may fluctuate by color and thickness
Description: Our Tatami tiles offer a thick interlocking foam product designed for use in areas where shock absorption is important. Our Tatami tiles provide a unique surface appearance intended to mimic Japanese Tatami mats. Our Tatami tile is waterproof, easy to clean and typically ship the same or next business day. *** Note: Foam products can be punctured by sharp animal nails, rough use, high heels, and moving furniture. Our warehouse recycles boxes and may ship tiles in various tile counts and box sizes to complete orders. Material: Closed cell EVA foam Size: 24" x 24" x 19mm nominal (Note: Tiles do overlap 1" when locked together) Weight: ~2 Lbs/tile Recommended Uses: Tatami Tiles are designed to provide a safe and shock absorbing training surface for a variety of activities including grappling, Judo, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Taekwondo, Goza, Aikido, and as Dojo flooring.
IncStores Tatami Foam Tiles Extra thick mats perfect for martial arts MMA lightweight home gyms p90x gymnastics yoga cardio aerobic and exercises 8awwYVIw